Monday, February 4, 2008

Office Supplies

Most days, I work alone in the mornings in a little office off the beaten path, then after lunch, I go to another office and work with a bunch of other people. I like this arrangement--it gives me a nice mix of solitude and companionship. I work well on my own, but it can be easy to get distracted, so having to pull my share in the second half of the day helps keep me on track.

I do a lot of filing, sorting, and organizing in the mornings. It requires minimal brain power, so my mind wanders. I listen to my iPod, sneak online for sanity breaks, munch on junk food, and occasionally gossip with people who come in to ask questions or drop off more records for me to file. Nobody really comes in much after the morning rush where they all drop off their stacks of paperwork for me to sort.

I've been so horny lately. One day last week, it was driving me crazy. I found myself playing around with a binder clamp... I stuck it on my finger and damn, it was mean. I couldn't help myself--I had to try sticking it on my nipple. Nobody was around, nobody could see me, what could it hurt? I put it on over my shirt, working the edges of it back behind my nipple rings, and slowly allowed it to close. It hurt, but it actually wasn't so bad. I picked up another one and tried it on the other nipple. I liked it.

I couldn't really leave them stuck on the outside of my shirt, though; guaranteed, that would be the time the Big Boss decided to stick his head in and ask me a question. I didn't really want to put them directly on my skin, so I settled for pulling them both off and slipping them on over my bra, under my shirt. They made little tents under the fabric, but I was pretty sure I could cover them with my sweater if I had to in a pinch.

(Get it? In a pinch? Ha ha, I slay me.)

It didn't take long for the clips to make me way more distracted than I'd started out. I leaned over the desk as if I was reaching for the hole punch on the back of it, leaning all of my weight on the clips which were resting on the edge of the desk. Ohmigod. I was becoming very aware of my pussy as I did this. I don't usually feel myself getting wet or specifically know that my clit is hard, I just start to feel a kind of pressure there that tells me she's awake and hungry. I twisted and tweaked the clips, squeezing the levers on them so they alternately loosened and tightened again, and I was beginning to look around the office for something to take to the bathroom with me to fill my greedy, grasping cunt when the door opened and in walked a woman from down the hall to tell me that it was her last day--she was leaving for Toronto and she'd come to say goodbye.

OK, it's one thing to shrug my sweater over the little tents in my shirt while I'm hiding behind my desk... it's another thing to have to stand up and hug somebody. I'd worked with this woman for five years, and we'd already had a big going-away party for her, and I couldn't possibly let her go without a hug and maybe a tear or two. There was no way I could get the clips off with her standing right there looking at me. I had to pull my sweater over me, turn my body sideways a little, give her a weird straight-girl hug which must have made her wonder what was up with me because I never hug like that, and hope for the best.

It seemed to do the trick well enough. We said our goodbyes and she went off to say her farewells to the folks in the next office. As for me, I wasn't so wound up anymore. I slipped the clips off my nipples (ouch!) and put them back in the drawer for another time.

No comments: